Biz Mobile IT Solutions Pvt Ltd (Mobijini) is Enterprise Mobility SaaS company and wishes to expand its presence by acquiring new logo’s especially in the Western and Eastern India geographies.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for acquiring new customers, revenue, collections, maintaining relationships with clients and also help the company in identifying channel partners.
The candidate must have a technology background and an ability to communicate “value proposition” to the client.
He/She should be willing to travel significantly and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
Company – Biz Mobile IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Business - B2B/ B2C/ B2B2C/ B2E pre-built and Customised Apps (Enterprise Mobility Solutions) on SaaS and ELA model
Website - www.mobijini.com
Designation – Enterprise Sales Executive
Mumbai - 01
Delhi - 01
Bangalore - 01
Drive new large company logo acquisition into our best in class Software as a Service (SaaS) Mobility solution
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, successful sales driven SaaS company?
Do you want to take your career in technology sales to a new level?
Do you have a passion helping companies drive value and improve their operations and bottom line?
Are you looking for a company that will invest time in both product development as well as your professional growth?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire!
We are looking for super talented, driven individuals to join the team as we continue to expand on our growth and industry leading position as a Mobility focused SaaS company.
• Gain an understanding of the buying team situation and goals
• Diagnose needs with good questioning practices and listening skills
• Drive value and buy in across large external buying teams
• Share outcomes, case studies, success stories and industry research
• Share insight with buying teams that help them through the buying process
• Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously
• Focus on the right opportunities through the use of prioritisation skills
• Manage and deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure
• Produce and manage meeting plans, demo schedules, detailed requirements and tasks lists that keep opportunities on track
Essential Skills & Abilities
• A charismatic, friendly personality with attention to detail; strong collaboration and listening skills
• Tech savvy with strong business acumen
• Conscientious, flexible, dedicated, and highly motivated with a team-oriented attitude
• Willing to work individually and collectively with other team members
• Strong learning and self-development skills
• Ability to visualise and communicate value effectively
• Ability to negotiate / influence opportunities, communicate / evaluate priorities, manage client expectations, document and evaluate processes, and present effectively (both documentation and delivery), identify problems, and solve problems creatively and efficiently
• Consistent success exceeding quota selling in SaaS sales
• 4-5 years Enterprise B2B SaaS sales experience
• A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
• You take charge and can operate autonomously
• Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
• Integrity is fundamentally important to you
• You are naturally entrepreneurial
• You are street smart